We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual with a go getter attitude. Candidates should have the ability to assess client needs effectively and address them promptly. Candidates with experience of working with a reputed developer are preferred. Only driven & serious candidates looking at a good career opportunity need to apply – promotions & strong incentives, perks will be given as per performance.
- Proven work experience of 2 -3 years in sales
- Should be able to assess client requirements’ and serve promptly to maximize closure opportunities
- Ability to work as a team
- Should possess strong sales, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Perseverance and endurance to stay focused and aggressive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting clients to brief product through presentations and site visits
- Facilitating site visits for clients and resolving their queries
- Following up with clients towards sales closures.
- Complete satisfaction of the customer from site visit to closure
- Prompt post sales servicing for all paper work and collections
- Ensure highest quality of customer satisfaction at all times and pursue referral opportunities from existing customers
- Be accountable for achieving sales targets
- Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies
- Working for accomplishing self and team target.
- Provide / Review of Contracts, Agreements & Deeds for internal clients like CRM, Finance, Projects, Contracts, I.T., Admin, Commercial, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Planning, Designs, Liaison, Maintenance, Security Etc
- Must have knowledge of conducting Legal Due – Diligence / local laws for the properties to be acquired.
- Coordinating with Bank Panel Advocates for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals & project finance.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development , Agreements , Agreement of Sale , Sale Deeds , Power of Attorney , Procurement Agreements etc. and other deeds in relation to property.
- Maintain track and report on a weekly basis.
Salary Rs.25000-30000 PM plus weekly bonus and sales incentives