Posted 5 months ago
- Planning, Strategising and execution of Legal Activities Provide support for the lawyers and consultants in preparing, revising and finalising legal documents
- Ensure that all departments of the company are fulfilling legal compliances.
- Drafting / preparing agreements, reports, deeds, contracts, replies, letters and other documents as required from time to time from a legal perspective.
- Exposure to RERA rules and regulations
- Handling work delegated by Management and attend to all other miscellaneous work in Legal Department
- Assistance in Land Acquisition & or Development, Funding & Sales transactional documents
- Reading and understanding of title documents, revenue documents and relevant.
- Assisting in obtaining Development Plan or other approvals and liasoning
- Records maintenance
- Provide / Review of Contracts, Agreements & Deeds for internal clients like CRM, Finance, Projects, Contracts, I.T., Admin, Commercial, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Planning, Designs, Liaison, Maintenance, Security Etc
- Must have knowledge of conducting Legal Due – Diligence / local laws for the properties to be acquired.
- Coordinating with Bank Panel Advocates for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals & project finance.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development, Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements etc. and other deeds in relation to the property.
- Maintain track and report on a weekly basis. Required Candidate profile Male / Female Candidate. Should be well versed with English and Kannada spoken and written communication.
Only Relevant Industry Experience (Real Estate) Salary Rs.40000-50000 PM